Sewage and Storm Water Pumping Stations
Develop your Pumping Station Solution with our Expertise
Stormwater and sewage are serious concerns for constructions sites, requiring cost-effective solutions that deliver results. Aline Pumps provides stormwater and sewage pumping stations for construction projects of all sizes. With our customers in mind, we aim to offer quality products, as we understand that quality is an integral element of property development and renovation. That is why all of our products are manufactured and tested to meet high Australian Standards, exceeding international benchmarks.
To accommodate our customers’ broad spectrum of needs and scales of project sizes, we offer an extensive selection of superior products, including:
- MINI Poly Pumping Station – Built for optimal convenience and to be as lightweight and compact in size as possible.
- Poly Drainage Pumping Station – With varying options in 900, 1200, and 3000-litre configurations available.
- Custom Size Fibreglass Rainwater Pumping Station – 3000L & above, configured in both a standard type and to include the addition of a guide rail and optional valve chamber.
- Small Pumping Station – Ideally suits basements, carwash bays, low-lying courtyards, and garbage bays, designed to be incredibly compact, lightweight, and easy to install.
- SOLOLIFT 2 – The ideal solution for areas where a sewage connection is not facilitated with a natural downward slope.
- Compact Variants – Facilitate 40 litre nominal capacity and come pre-plumbed with B.S.P threaded discharge.
- Stainless Steel Undersinks – Optimal for installation under a sink, and built to facilitate 80 litres of nominal capacity.
At Aline Pumps, we endeavour to exceed our clients’ expectations, each and every time. We also provide the following benefits:
- Exceptionally Fast Turnaround Times – The manufacture and delivery of your purchase to any Australian address within 1 – 2 weeks of your order being finalised.
- Custom Solutions – We manufacture all of our products in house, enabling us to build custom products suited to your needs.
- After Care – We continue to provide ongoing support after the sale is complete, with a dedicated team to provide any repairs, replacements or maintenance you require.
- One of the most extensive ranges of stormwater and sewage pump systems in Australia.
Aline Group offer Concrete pumping stations that are safe and efficient.
- Heavy duty mould-formed construction: made of 50 MPa concrete in steel moulds with intense vibration
- Modular, space-saving design for easy assembly, quick repair and flexible configuration
- Easy and quick installation
- Smaller footprint in construction
- Fully compliant with all safety standards
- Welded PE liner (cast into the concrete components) is available for increased longevity
- Integral valve chamber is sealed from the pumpwell atmosphere for maximum safety. This also eliminates the common problem of differential settlement between pumpwell and valve chamber.
- Separate valve chambers are available for specific applications.
- Pipework materials and controllers are customizable
- Standard controllers are available. Controls can also be customised to meet any requirements, including telemetry, SCADA, Ethernet and Modbus connections.
- Multi-story office complexes
- Residential apartments
- Municipal installations
The Aline Fibreglass Pump Station is the quick and reliable solution for any situation where sewage or stormwater needs to be pumped to a mains connection. Each Aline Pump Station is supplied as a complete assembled package. Site wiring of pumps is usually required.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight construction compared to concrete for easy logistics and installation.
- Customized diameters and lengths to achieve any capacity
- Suitable for both “in-ground”” applications
- Easy to penetrate side” walls to allow inlet in any position.
Customized, pre-fitted penetrations available on request
- Pre-plumbed with PVC or HDPE pipework
- Available in single, dual or multiple pump configurations
The Aline Polyethylene Pump Station is the quick and reliable solution for any situation where sewage or stormwater needs to be pumped to a mains connection.
Each Aline Pump Station is supplied as a complete assembled package. Site wiring of pumps is usually required.
- Moulded Polyethylene
- Stainless Steel
- Gas tight Cast Iron
PVC or Polyethylene pipework for long maintenance- free life
Unions provided for pump or valve removal
AUTOMATIC LEVEL CONTROL
By float switches or Multitrode probe
- Wide range of options available
- Single or dual pumps
- Free standing or guiderail mounted
Manufactured from roto-moulded Polyethylene Engineered to AS1546 Part 2. Provides maximum resilience for transport, installation and long life service.
Call us on 1800 018 999 today to discuss prices for your establishment or construction project.