Don’t let a flood ruin your property with Stormwarden
When mains power fails your pump system won’t work. That’s where Aline Pumps Battery backup system can help. Aline Pumps battery backup system is a packaged unit incorporating an inverter with a bank of batteries to provide electric power for stormwater systems in the event of mains power failure. A purpose built control unit detects a power failure and the system automatically switches to supply the stormwater pump set to battery power until the mains power is restored. The systems are available in a range of sizes to cater for specific requirements.
Typical Stormwarden set up
- Protection against flooding
- Silent operation
- Fully automatic operation for peace of mind when away for extended periods
- Can be retrofitted to existing pump systems
- Automatically detects a power failure and switches to the battery backup system and reinstates mains power when the power supply has been restored
- No maintenance required – no fuel or lubricants needed
- Supplied in compact enclosures for space-saving and streamlined installation
- Size and time run variants available
Product Selection Guide – Specifications and Performance Data
Aline Pumps Battery Backup System can be built to suit the requirements of any installation from single dwelling basement garages to multi-story basements with multi-tenant parking and building service plants.
|Model Number||Pump Size KW||Min Run Hrs.||Enclosure Size (mm) W x D x H||Approx. Weight|
We strongly recommend a routine maintenance plan for your pump system be implemented in conjunction
with the Stormwarden System installation. After power failure, an un-serviced pump system is the most likely cause of flooding.