About The Blackwater Coal mines
The Blackwater Coal Mine is owned by the BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA). It is located 24 kilometres south of Blackwater and 315 kilometres from the port at Gladstone in Queensland. It produces around 14 million tonnes of thermal and coking coal a year that is sold domestically as well as being exported out of Gladstone to; India, the Americas, the Middle East, East Asia and South Asia.
Aline Pumps were awarded the contract to supply the Pumping Equipment below by the Hydraulic Contractor
- Fire system Jacking Pump control panel
- Diesel Electric Fire Booster Pumpset
- DIESEL FIRE PANEL MOTOR CONTROLL
- Enclosed Dual Electric Fire Pump Set to AS2941
- TORNATECH (PRE-VLRA) 1BAT005 to suit AFD-24V