Aline IE5 – Grundfos High Pressure Pumps
10% ENERGY SAVINGS AND 25% REDUCTION IN PAYBACK COMPARED TO IE3 MOTORS
Aline Pumps is excited to announce the introduction of the arrival of the IE5 Pressure Pumps by our longtime partner – Grundfos. The motors offer substantial energy savings and greatly circulating solar spares accelerated payback timescales, compared to an IE3 solution.
The key to these MGE motors unparalleled performance lies in their state-of-the-art intelligent solutions. These will adapt to the surrounding system and, coupled with the high-efficiency IE5 motor with integrated frequency converter, drive your energy consumption down considerable.
Delivering an unprecedented level of performance, these groundbreaking motors meet the strictest criteria of IE5 – the highest energy efficiency level for electrical motors. All Grundfos MGE motors – from 0.75 kW to 11 kW – have attained IE5 status.
Function and Benefits of IE5 Pressure Pumps
- IE5 Pressure Pumps – Market leading efficiency Best on the market today
- All Grundfos brand
- One supplier for all operating components
- Easy installation (no cable (screened) between motor and VFD.The connection is done internally in the MGE)
- dV/dt filter and Sinewave filter not required
- Easy setup of booster submersible settings
- Built in high grade RFI filter
- PLC type built in controller/features allow for more complexed control E.g. Rain water switch over relay
- User definable “Home” screen allows for customisation to suit each application
- Wireless connection between pumps (no motor to motor wiring required)
- SCADA fieldbus communication ready (Add suitable protocol CIM card)
- BMS inputs/outputs (Per pump – 2 x DI, 2 x DO, 2 x program DI or DO, 1 x AO)
- Local stocking by Grundfos Australia.
- 3600rpm speed often gives 10% + more head over 2900rpm an equivalent of the same kW size