Aline IE5 – Grundfos High Pressure Pumps
10% ENERGY SAVINGS AND 25% REDUCTION IN PAYBACK COMPARED TO IE3 MOTORS
Aline Pumps is excited to announce the introduction of the arrival of the IE5 Pressure Pumps by our longtime partner – Grundfos. The motors offer substantial energy savings and greatly accelerated payback timescales, compared to an IE3 solution.
The key to these MGE motors unparalleled performance lies in their state-of-the-art intelligent solutions. These will adapt to the surrounding system and, coupled with the high-efficiency IE5 motor with integrated frequency converter, drive your energy consumption down considerable.
Delivering an unprecedented level of performance, these groundbreaking motors meet the strictest criteria of IE5 – the highest energy efficiency level for electrical motors. All Grundfos MGE motors – from 0.75 kW to 11 kW – have attained IE5 status.
Function and Benefits of IE5 Pressure Pumps
- IE5 Pressure Pumps – Market leading efficiency Best on the market today
- All Grundfos brand
- One supplier for all operating components
- Easy installation (no cable (screened) between motor and VFD.The connection is done internally in the MGE)
- dV/dt filter and Sinewave filter not required
- Easy setup of booster settings
- Built in high grade RFI filter
- PLC type built in controller/features allow for more complexed control E.g. Rain water switch over relay
- User definable “Home” screen allows for customisation to suit each application
- Wireless connection between pumps (no motor to motor wiring required)
- SCADA fieldbus communication ready (Add suitable protocol CIM card)
- BMS inputs/outputs (Per pump – 2 x DI, 2 x DO, 2 x program DI or DO, 1 x AO)
- Local stocking by Grundfos
- 3600rpm speed often gives 10% + more head over 2900rpm an equivalent of the same kW size