The Pavilion, Kiama

Back in 1849, to promote prosperity and development of agriculture and breeding in the area, the first few decades saw the building’s location shift many times inc. Kiama’s Infant School in 1871, then to the Post Office in 1878 and was finally evicted from the Blowhole Point to make way for the lighthouse in 1886. Fast-forward to 1967, the Pavilion or known as the Kiama Showground Pavilion was completed. Today the Pavilion continues the legacy of servicing the community – proud of its past and excited about the future.
Aline Pumps were awarded the contract to supply the pumps.