When mains power fails, standard stormwater pump systems will cease to function. To prevent this, Aline stocks a specifically designed battery backup system called StormWarden®. The battery backup system is a packaged unit incorporating an inverter with a bank of batteries to provide electric power for stormwater systems in the event of mains power failure.
- Provides constant 240Vac power to a pump controller or alternative control panel
- Automatic changeover of power source on mains failure
- Automatic change back to mains supply when available again
- Automatic battery charging whilst mains is connected
- Intelligent over current protection, electronic sensitivity
- DC battery source fusing
- Battery low voltage protection prevents batteries from going completely flat