The Hydrosmooth Variable Speed Control system is a ground-breaking new development in the area of variable speed drives for diesel engine driven pumps.It’s unique mechanism allows it to dynamically vary the speed of a diesel engine in real time in order to maintain a pre-set output pressure.
Excellently suited for applications with ‘spikes’ or large variations in incoming mains pressure, the HydroSmooth family of control units are a cost-effective and reliable solution. It’s all-hydraulic/mechanical design means that it is not prone to electronic failure like other VSD systems on the market, and is easy to set up and adjust if neccessary.
- Small size means it is easily retrofitted
- Cost-effective vs traditional electronic VSD systems
- Sturdy design
- Fully compliant with relevant standards
- Compatible with an extremely wide range of diesel engines
- Suitable for both low and high pressure applications