Consulting & Quoting
We're here to help plan your project
- From project initiation, we track requirements and work with consultants to ensure we have suitable offerings to meet all hydraulic demands.
- We provide technical data and support with value and longevity guiding our recommendations
- With unparrelled industry experience and knowledge, we are your in-house support team.
Ordering & Dispatch
Short lead times and flexible deliveries
- From receipt of order through to dispatch, our team is working for you, to meet deadlines and deliver a quality experience.
- All product is tested to relevant standards prior to dispatch.
- All assembled items are subject to a rigorous QA process, with documented parts lists and photographic evidence captured at dispatch and delivery to ensure we have every detail covered for your peace of mind.
We'll get your systems online fast
- Our in-house field staff are there to assist in the set up and commissioning of all units.
- Final QA and on site issues are resolved prior to hand-over.
- Commissioning details and phtographs are captured via our Asset Management System.
- Certification and test reports are provided to ensure your compliance.
We'll stand by our gear
- Tailored maintenance packages are available to ensure your peace of mind and prevent critical failure of all equipment.
- With a fully integrated Asset Tracking system, details of your systems on site are updated and used to make recommendations, ensuring you are alerted to potential issues.
- With a strong Service Technician team on the road, we can respond to any emergency at any time.
- Backed up by our large manufacturing and warehousing facilities, we are at the top of the game for replacement work, with ample stocks of spare parts and new systems, available at a moment’s notice.
- We are fast, efficient and reliable – our technicians have a wealth of industry and product knowledge and are here to ensure you have a ‘worry free’ experience.