The Kwikflo KDP range of pumps are a mechanical diaphragm pump that uses a heavy-duty gearbox coupled to an eccentric block to actuate the diaphragm. It is belt driven by pulleys which enables it to use a variety of drive options.
With its heavy-duty construction, and its ability to run dry and self-prime, the KDP pump is suitable for a wide range of applications including dewatering, transfer, oil skimming and oil/water separation.
- Suction lifts to 7.5m
- Rapid self priming
- Will run dry without damage
- Will operate on snore
- Will handle abrasive liquids
- Will pass solids up to 80% of port size
- Heavy Duty, compact construction
- TEFC electric motors fitted as standard
- Special electric motor enclosures as an option